- All-New Petural - Re-engineered to boast our dog nail grinder strongest ever grinder power (10000/rpm) Speed over 98% dog nail grinder. our grinder also uses an advanced diamond drum bit grinder which provides more comfortable and safe pet claw grinding than nail clippers.
- Upgraded LED Pet Nail Grinder - Petural dog nail grinder is equipped with a highlighted LED light, allowing you to see the location of the quick so that trim in the right position. Perfect for using the dog nail trimmer the first time, preventing over-grinding or cutting.
- Quiet & Low Vibration - Different from other brands, Petural pet nail grinder uses unique mute technology, controls operation noise within 50dB. This unique designed with low noise and low vibration, protect your pets from fear and anxiety, bidding farewell to terrible pet nail grinding experience.
- FREE APP - FreePetural Dog Nail Grinder Reminder App available for Apple and Android devices. You can independently set up the reminder function of regular grinding and record the growth of pets.it simplifies the pet life and provides healthy, natural and scientific pet grooming lifestyle for users.
- Rechargeable & Portable - This cordless dog nail grinder comes with a USB cable for charging, it can last 10 hours after a 4.5-hour charge. Petural uses lithium batteries with higher safety and stability to improve the grinder’s lifetime. And the lightweight and ergonomic body design also make it easier to handle. Easily grind your pet’s nail anywhere.
1. Make sure to wait for your pooch to calm down first before starting to grind. Understand that most dogs don't really take it kindly if their claws are handled. So, it is best to schedule the nail trimming at a time when your canine pal is in a relaxed state. 2. Make your pet quiet and wait to trim the nails. 3. Carefully place the grinder onto the nail. Please use low-speed to start when using the grinder and put the grinder around 45° oblique. 4. Reward your pet after.
Please Watch The Video On This Page On How To Use This Product! 1. Always exam your pet's nails for any injury before grinding 2. Incase of long hair between their paws. Make sure it is trimmed to prevent the risk of catching it in the grinder. 3. Select the appropriate port before filing. 4. Keep out of reach of children.